Factsheet Hotel O3zone
Aleea Sfânta Ana nr. 2
Băile Tuşnad, 535100 România
Functional description of the hotel
The hotel is structured on 8 floors with 117 rooms:
- 58 Twin, of which 3 for people with disabilities
- 53 Matrimonial
- 5 Apartments
- 1 DeLuxe apartment
- 3 conference rooms, two on the ground floor (with a capacity of 100 or 25 seats) and one at the mezzanine (up to 200 seats in theater arrangement).
- Meeting room facilities: projection screen, video projector, flipchart, microphones
Food & Beverage
- A restaurant with a capacity of 120 seats
- Two bars: Lobby Bar - 25 seats and Bar Mezanin, located near the restaurant, with a capacity of about 35 seats.
- Level 1: freshwater pool, jacuzzi, wet sauna, dry sauna, ice fountain, emotional showers;
- Level 2: massage therapies with different therapies, couples massage cabinet, Vichy shower with a massage area, hydrotherapy tub for treatments, two fitness rooms.
Directions to the airport
Aeroportul Internaţional Otopeni
From Otopeni Airport to Băile Tuşnad are 220 km away.
Otopeni - Ploieşti - Câmpina - Sinaia - Predeal - Braşov - Sfântu Gheorghe - Băile Tuşnad airport
Airport Phone: 0040 21 204 12 20
Aeroportul Transylvania Târgu Mureș
From Transilvania Airport to Baile Tusnad are 186 km.
Airport Transilvania - Sighişoara - Cristuru Secuiesc - Odorheiu Secuiesc - Miercurea Ciuc - Băile Tuşnad Airport
Phone: 0040 265 328 259, 0040 265 232 738
Pillows and anti-allergic pillows
ofa beds in apartments
Minibar: water, refreshments, alcoholic beverages, sweets for a fee
Lacul Sfânta Ana
Biserica franciscană din Șumuleu
Defileul râului Olt
Siculeni: Monumentul Szekler
Topliţa: Mănăstirea Ortodoxa "Sf. Proroc Ilie
Odorheiul Secuiesc: cetatea medievală ce datează din sec XVI
Lăzarea: " Movila Tătarilor" şi Castelul Contelui Lazăr.
The resort, being located in a geographically advantageous area, is easily accessible from all the cities of the country, thus being linked to the major traffic via DN12 on the route BBucureşti – Braşov - Sfântu Gheorghe - Băile Tuşnad - Miercurea Ciuc - Odorheiul Secuiesc – Sovata - Târgu Mureşor through DN12 A On the route Bacău – Comăneşti - Miercurea Ciuc then DN12 up to Băile Tuşnad..
The resort is crossed by railroad 400:Bucureşti – Braşov - Sfântu Gheorghe - Băile Tuşnad - Miercurea Ciuc – Ciceu – Deda – Dej - Baia Mare sau Adjud-Ciceu-Miercurea Ciuc - Băile Tuşnad - Sfântu Gheorghe - Braşov.
Foreign tourists traveling by plane have at their disposal international airports Aurel Vlaicu (219 km), Baneasa (225) and Târgu Mureş (185 km).